Mar 3, 2012

It really has been so long!!


I am dead, dead, dead busy.
Fullstop.

Got the result already.
Got a 'G' for Chemistry. Pfft. Need to work harder on it.
Add Maths. I was so effing effed up. You know what? Erghh. Hmm I'm not really in the mood of telling you this now, especially at this moment -weekends. But, yeah. I need to let it out of my heart.

There's two sections in Paper2..Section A and of course, section B.
Both answers are supposed to be written on 'exam pad papers' and not on the question paper.

So here's what.
I was careless, I didn't read the instructions, and furthermore there's a lot of space there..
And so I ended up writing the section A's answers, IN THE QUESTION PAPER.

And my teacher wouldn't, and DIDN'T accept my answers.
So I got a 'G' too for my AddMaths.
If he had accepted those answers, I would have gotten 40++ or 50++.
Which would be enough to make me pass lah.
But no he hadn't, so I got 20++.


-The end-




I can't deny it, at that time I was as mad as a mad person..
But...baby..but, behind every cloud there's always a silver lining. Aight?

Until this moment I am still unable to even catch a glimpse of the silver lining, but I know it's there.
And besides, I don't have 100% percent rights to get mad, actually.
It was my fault after all for not looking through the instructions first.
ALSO, if ummy asks why do I got 'G' again for Add Maths, I will have a solid answer.
Heh.


 So much for the positive thinking.






Last but not least;

No comments:

Post a Comment