Jun 1, 2012

Just so u know


'We' started on 1/11/08.



Even after more than four years, it still hurts,
TO SEE YOU DOING JUST FINE WITHOUT ME.
While me on the other fucking hand, was trying every fucking way I could to LOOK OKAY too.
It's not easy, u know. You're my first, of course it's as hard as shit.
And because you won't know this is me, or prolly dont even know the existence of this blog,
I'm more than prepared to spill all the naked truths, here.

Everytime I log in to FB I surely will search for your name, click on it, and check EVERYTHING.
I see that you have been dating with few other girls after we broke up,
I won't get mad at you, it's your life. I have no rights at all on it.
I also learn that you're not like when you're 14 anymore.
I liked u then. I had a huuuge crush on u before u even noticed me -glad that u noticed anyway.
No, like really. You are such a cute, nice person back then. BACK THEN.
I dont know what happened to you or your life throughout these few years,
but I wish u the best.

And I hope you're happy. Just...happy. 
With your life, and people u choose to bring in.

I'd be happy then.
Even if I'm not the one whom u decide to pick.



It's okay. I'm okay. Really.


 
 hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment