Sep 28, 2012

wohahuhihuhu~



1:23 AM

Seriously feeling like a complete idiot right now, with all that happened and what more
with the fact that I'm blogging when I'm supposed to be studying cause ermmmm yeah
SPM is like...............LESS THAN 40 DAYS FROM NOW!!

I am dead scared.

For trials recently I only got 5As. Not enough.


And my parents don't really have faith in me will be getting 9A+, which added more to my
lack of confidence.
Umy was like..."it's okay, 5As will be enough for you to enter UiTM."
-_-   -_-   -_-"

Umy.....first off, this is just trial okay...........I still have SPM to prove myself.
And UiTM is never an option to me don't you know!
I thought I've told you before that I have this really big dream of furthering my studies abroad.
I know I have ok.
Even I'm at my lowest, I still strongly believe in me, so why can't one of you AT LEAST
pretend to have faith or confidence in me too?
(or is it going to be too much? =_=)

When both my parents don't believe in me, it's like the whole world isn't, too.
So it's gonna be hard.


p/s: this is not another emo post, this is just me not knowing how to express my life


But.......................hard doesn't bring the same meaning with impossible, nay.
I think in some way, the disbelief of my parents towards my ability
really burns my spirit. (membakar semangat, HAHA)



::So hye everyone this is me faking myself to being an optimist again, for the 98327498326th times.





Bye for now.
May your life is blessed, and hopefully won't resemble mine..hehe
Wish me luck for Eys.Pee.Eym.

No comments:

Post a Comment