May 21, 2013

Ada apa dengan K-POP.





TAKDE APE.


Hmm another Tuesday.
I kinda like the fact that I'm anonymous..so I can set this blog as my diary and even if people who know me do view this blog, they have no idea I am the owner and knowing I can write any fucking things I want in here, makes it a lot better.

BTW I got offered for Foundation in TESL.

Maybe I'll accept it. Maybe not. But most probably I will.


I'm not really interested in teaching anything to anyone, not even a single person, what more a group of freaking annoying students, so accepting this offer is really a big thing.




I have my own dreams..and it's far from being a teacher or a lecturer.




But you see my mom says I kinda will be able to have a bright future if I just keep trying and hold on to it till the end, and that's what I'm doing. I'll just accept it, see where it takes me, and along the way, if I find that I like it, now that'd be perfect. If I still don't like it, I'll keep moving until the end. 

No turning back once I step in it.





My dreams? I will never stop chasing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment