Dec 12, 2013

One of those wonders in my blank.


I wonder..
have I met the person I am going to marry?

Because if I have..I don't feel so good about it because I don't think I have ever really loved any of my ex-boyfriends, and neither do I feel the sparkles whenever I see anyone.

Also, yes, I have crush on few people, mostly because of their physical.
I usually like guys because they are handsome, cute, or stylish and so on on.
Then I will start to notice everything about them.


But lately...there's this guy.
And he's just.......not handsome. He's gap-toothed and has this very Chinese look.
I rarely noticed him at first. But after a while I started to be attracted to him.
I get the feeling that he's a very good person, and somehow the attraction is very strong.
It's not like any other crushes I have had before, because those are the ones that I don't mind having and keep thinking about it.

But this guy, I feel like I seriously have to restrain.
At some point I think he's too good for me. At some other point I 'm just not his level. He may not even look at me as a 'possible option'.


Funny. 
Funny how I keep telling myself (before entering this sem) that I won't be having crush on any pretty guys anymore, and somehow I don't, but instead I'm falling so hard on this a-lil-bit-more-than-average looking guy.

Seriously, I hate it.
I want to live happily, for Gods sake!



Feelings are stupid, haih.


No comments:

Post a Comment