Apr 2, 2014

This one girl.



I know this one girl.
Wait.
Maybe I should say; I KNEW this one girl.

She's sweet, she's kind, she doesn't talk bad about other people (though sometimes she expresses her disappointment towards some people's behaviours), and she's a really good friend.

Then she met this one guy.
And I thought that guy was nice. She must be thinking the same thing as well because it didn't take her that long to get attached to him very closely.

She had started to slowly be apart from me, but I acted like it never bothered me and I tried to be natural, hoping that she'd never declare her relationship in front of me.


But she did.

And things only worsened afterwards.
I barely contacted her, and neither did she.
I guess she didn't need me that much, not as much as I needed her.

I became quite lonely and even though I was already used to it, this one had me like "oh. man. i shouldn't even be here near u guys. gosh. sorry. bye."


They made it really awkward for me to be there. They made inside jokes.
They didn't insert me in any conversation.
They made me feel GUILTY to be near them.


If I talked to her about this she would have denied it but for God's sake, girl, I know you.
I mean, I KNEW you.


And we just sort of stopped talking to each other anymore.




There's this girl, whom I once knew very well. 

I don't know how it ends up this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment