May 20, 2014

21052014 - The day that I make up my mind.


It's 0507, and I still haven't slept.
I've been thinking a lot, thank God, because if I haven't I may not have figured this out.

I seriously, extremely serious, have never been this serious, will further my study abroad.
Maybe not for degree, maybe for Master. And PhD as well.

Big dreams? Yes.
That's my motto. Dream big. AND work toward it.
In the mean time, DON'T FORGET TO ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST.
Because as we all know, we can never turn back time.

I'm only 19 for once. And fortunately I am able to decide what I want to do in the future at this age.
Alhamdulillah for this small step I made this morning.

I have always wanted to study overseas, but never really worked toward it.
This time I'm being dead serious that nothing can stop me and my determination INSHA-ALLAH.

I am not qualified to sit for the Medsi test (which I really don't understand WHY but after some thoughts I realize that it's what I want too -because I don't want to be in teaching profession, and Allah helps me in Its own way -Alhamdulillah), but there so many other options.
It helps me to open my eyes so I can see and observe everything right from the scratch.

This tiny bump cannot stop me from continuing my journey on this road.
I mean, I have dreamed of studying abroad ever since forever!
I won't stop at 19 just because of some messed-up system or whatever it is -not that I care enough.

I believe in Allah and I know I just need to work it out and never give up NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE and never stop praying because Allah always listens. Always.



-Alive.

1 comment: