May 10, 2014

Late night, early morning.



I have many big dreams.

I am never scared or afraid of anything in dreaming.
I never think of what the circumstances are, or what might be the obstacles, or will it work for someone like me.
I have never had those kind of thoughts.

I believe nothing is impossible.
With Allah's blessing, NOTHING is impossible.
None of those that I dream.

It's not like I dream someday I want to be able to drink through my hand while watching the tv in my sleep.

All my dreams are big, and achievable. Of course.


Late night, early morning.
What does it mean?
It means that, an end, is basically just a beginning of something new.

I am not leaving the old me, I just want to improve.
If I stay the same, I can never get what I dream.
So yeah. Improve. AND Istiqamah.


What I have learnt recently: The whole idea about changing ourselves just to fit in is just a total stupidity. I had been there few times, ended up not being myself at all, and was bitchy almost all the time even knowing the fact that I would hurt some people.
I learnt my lessons not long after that, which helped me become a better person, and most importantly, helped me to be me. To be happy the way I am. To be grateful for being me.


Life has actually taught me a lot of lessons, though sometimes I think it's being unfair to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment