May 26, 2012

Sweet but not cheesy





I'm not really into K-pop or Korean music or whatever they call it. But I enjoy listening to their songs when my dorm-mates listen to them as some are really cool songs.
But still, I'm not like those out of their minds' girls who go all 'arghhhhhhhhhh wowwwwwww omgggggg ohmannnnnnnnn arghhhhhhhhhhh once again' when they see their 'bias'.
I'm not sure what bias is, but they call their most favorite singers that way.




BTW I wander along Youtube, through korean music videos and find some very captivating videos! And sweet. They're just 50-50, sweet, but don't seem that cheesy.
OR maybe they ARE cheesy, but it fits their looks that it doesn't seem cheesy anymore.
(Get me? No? NVM. hee)

Here are Two videos that I found very meaningful and touching and sweet and cute.
(for me la..)
And I guess it's obvious that I haven't done any revision tonight.
L on the forehead.














P/S : Btw it's the same music video but from different sources hehehe~ I dont know which one is better to show to you guys so I pick 'em both.






2nd P/S: This is saved in drafts and created on the weekend nights before the third week of midterm exam




3rd P/S: Can someone tell me what bias is? thanks hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment