May 17, 2012

It's a dream I am certain of achieving.



Dear precious me..  (okay gedixx glerss haha)




So..this is where I will be at in few years from now?
Heh. No biggy then. I can handle this. Adapting is not a problem, too.


.....



Dear *my full name*.
Struggle okay. There's just only FEW...VERY FEW MONTHS left. It's not that long.
You know what you want. And you know how to achieve them all.

9A+


That's all. So do the best you can. It's not a matter anymore if you can't fit in. 
You're on your way to leave anyway. 

But let them regret for not being kind and friendly to you, by holding your 9A+ SPM result in your hand.
Show it off in front of their white as sheet faces, 
and don't forget to thank them for making you feel 'charged fully' every time they try to turn you down.




Fall. Crawl back for the trillionth time. Fight. Be spiritual. Fight again. Never give a fuck. 
Do your job, and Allah knows what to do then.




p/s to the snow: Be prepared. One day I'll have you falling right on my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment