Nov 3, 2013

*breakdown*



I don't think I've ever fallen in love with anyone.

But I once had fallen in almost-love with this guy, Wan. 

Today on FB I saw few pictures of him....getting married.

And I cried. I wept, wept, and wept as if someone so precious to me has been snatched away.
I was partially true; Wan was precious. But he was not snatched away.

He just made his choice.

I realized it. But still I can't force this tears to stop.
Feelings, I believe, is uncontrollable.
Just like I can't prevent my feelings to Wan, I can't stop this sadness that stabs through my heart like an arrow. This feels like a heartbreaking. Is this it?


On one of his picture, he prayed for this journey to be filled with happiness and blessings, and ended it with 'Amin..'

I was still crying with clenched teeth, shaky hands and head almost trembling because of the pain..
I slowly opened my mouth, gathered all my strength..and within the wind I whispered, "Amin"





'Even if I can't explain, this is how I feel..should I die?' -Leessang


No comments:

Post a Comment