Jan 26, 2012

I don't know why you're my parents.

 Sometimes you just hide everything from me, but then you get your head up and I look into your eyes and I see everything you're hiding. The pain. And it rips my heart to know that I'm the reason behind all that pain in your eyes. Just kill me, won't you?





I'm not the kind of daughter any parent would want to have,
not the kind of student any teacher would want to teach,
not the kind of friend anyone would want to befriend with,
not the kind of girl any guy would want to go out with,
not the kind of person anybody would want to know.
Have I mentioned that I'm also not the kind of daughter any parent would want to have?
Oh, oh yes I have.


Throughout my life I have been such a mess.
I've been such a burden.
I don't know why I'm still alive. I don't and can't find the reason.
I don't know what have I done to my parents and all the people around me.
I think I haven't done anything. Yet? Yet.


Sometimes when I thought of how much I have been burdening my parents,
I realized I was such a jerk and I cried till my eyes are all popped-out.

A child is supposed to turn out to be at least 20% like his/her parents.
So I really can't figure out where do I come from.
Both my parents are so...so good, so pure..sinful is unavoidable, and they have flaws,too..
But..other than that...they're the best two persons I've ever known on earth.
Of course, excluding the prophet la.
They are so patient and accept whatever life brings to them..and they don't care what people say of their children, they just bear with it and they are kind. They're kind.
I can't find people like them anywhere else in this world.
And it hurts me real deep every time I think of their sad luck for having to have a daughter like me.
They deserve a better child. They really do.

So yeah. Why I am their daughter is still a mystery.
But then, until I am able to find out the answer, I promise to do my best in becoming a good daughter to them.
One day when I've succeed I promise I'll succeed more.

I promise my father that all his love and money that has been used up on me is going to worth it.
I promise my mother that all her love and support on me all this while is going to worth it.
I promise my parents that all their tears and each drop of their sweat, will worth it.
If I don't fulfill my promise then I'd rather die.



Family: Father and Mother, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment