Jan 20, 2012

It's only 21 Jan, and I'm already put under excessively high pressure.



Last few days were super depressing and messy.


In few more days, there will be an exam.




How good do you expect my result would turn out to be..?
How do I study with this condition?

But then..
Come to think of it..the earth won't stop spinning just because one person on it is feeling dizzy.
So, yeah. It's just on me now.
Whether I stay sad, or stay strong.
.
.
.
.
.
I choose to stay strong.
That's what's good, and what's best.

Btw, I feel stupid now for acting emotionally and not rationally back then.
I wish instead of just cried, I would ask them why they suspected me.
I'm sure they wouldn't be able to answer. Or even if they did answer, their best answer would be like 'because your face looks suspicious and full of evil aura'. 
WtF.
Haters. What else can I say about them..nay.




Enough of that topic. Who enjoys telling sad story kan..LOL so why do I keep thinking about it.


About exam. I'm so effing scared. Done.

Subjects to be highlighted;
Chemistry
Biology
Physics
Add Maths
Maths Mod

No comments:

Post a Comment