Jan 19, 2012

Just one more push and I'll die.



This week..truly has been the worst week ever.
I fell sick, and got suspected of stealing my own dorm-mates' stuffs.
 

I know. Reading it is simple. Imagining it, well it's also simple.
But to be in my shoes..(?)




You can never, never ever imagine how I felt, how hurt I was, how painful it was.
Yes, it IS that hard.





So. I'll give you the 'synopsis' which has been shortened since the story is too long and I don't have much time these days.
One fine evening, one of my dorm-mates, Anna, found that few things have been missing lately.

Stuff A belongs to Ecca.
Stuff B belongs to Yanny.
Stuff C and D belongs to Dally.


Enna told the MPPs about the missing stuffs, and because it is mysteriously suspicious, we planned to do spot checks. Started with our dorm lah. And, guess which is the last dorm? Our dorm.

Cause all those missing stuffs..were found in our dorm.

Stuff A was found in Enna's pail.
Stuff B was found in MY LOCKER wtf.
Stuff C was found in Dally's own blazer.
Stuff D was found in Anni's locker.



As much as this shit has shocked me to the max, knowing the MPPs actually thought that I did all that was difogasgfiwhfvsuaihvlsdgvoisauhosadgvsivgilcvsvgasdyivgkugoi!





Actually they suspected two persons, Anni and me.
The two most innocent persons what..!


How it ever crossed their minds was still a mystery to me.



I cried like sdhfksy that night and I couldn't sleep because I was too sad and suffocating.
I just hoped the doer would, no matter how impossible it sounded, would actually came to the front and admitted her wrongdoings, and cleared my good name. Even if it's not that good essentially.
Just that.
I just hoped of that. And I prayed non stop in my heart so that she would raise the white flag.
Or to have a little sympathy on me when she saw me being accused like that. And watched me crying real hard like everything was falling apart. I just wanted her to at least find some humanity deep in her heart.
Really. Just that.
.
.
.
.
.
So I waited..
.
.
.
.
Waited until the MPPs finally went back to their dorm.
.
.
.
.
Until the wall clock finally stroke at 4 and everybody else fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
And the day ended.




Still nothing. Everyone went to school the next morning like usual.
Like they were accepting the fact that I was the doer.

Then the discipline teacher alias my Add Maths teacher found out about this too.
To this, again, I cried like sgfkkbvkabgvk.
Which one do you think he would trust more, his MPPs, or me, his student who had always failed in Add Maths no matter how many times had he thought the same thing?




You see..
I tried to be strong with every fiber of my being but it's not easy, my heart felt like it was being torn every time I passed in front of the MPPs' dorm and when I walked anywhere people was looking at me like I was some kinda shit. Shit. 
I really did tried, you know. But I guess I wasn't that good in acting.
What more with the swollen eyes and black eye-bags worse than pandas.





That was what on one hand.







On the other hand..
I was more than grateful to know that there were still people who trusted in me, and believed that Anni and I weren't that sort of creatures.
These people, I treasure them more than anything else in the world.
I'm not good with words when using mouth, I can't even defend myself, but my heart keeps everything and when the time comes..I'll let 'em know how much I love them.









*all names included are not real
*MPP = Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar (in other words, prefects)

No comments:

Post a Comment