Nov 21, 2011

Confession of a..husband

Guiding her.
They say it's not that easy, but it can't be that hard either. *sigh* Sometimes it really crosses my mind, if only I can turn back time, I swear she's the last woman on earth I would ever choose. Astaghfirullah. She was(and still is) a jaw dropper, an eye opener, a beauty. She physically has everything that a man could ever ask for his spouse. But that..was all. Other than that, she was like a Britney Spears who just converted to Islam. She doesn't cover her aurah(I wonder if she knows the word AURAH), she doesn't know how to read Quran, which makes it clear to why she doesn't pray. And as a husband, who is a Muslim, it's a duty that is put on my shoulder to guide her to the right path. Who am I guiding, for God's sake, a baby or what? It is no sooner that I came to realize that..I wished I had listened to my parents back then and marry the woman they wanted me to. It won't be this difficult then. But hmmm..what else can I say, I chose her. Dah takdir and aku redha seredha redhanya. Doakan yang terbaik buat aku.

2 comments:

  1. no lah, i'm just writing for someone else. It's his request, but idk if i did it right.hhe

    ReplyDelete