Nov 25, 2011


Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens: [standing in the bathroom, outside the shower, where George is] I reminded you before you went.
Dr. George O'Malley: I forgot when I got there.
Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens: No.
[she opens the shower door]
Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens: No, you were so passive aggressive!
Dr. George O'Malley: Naked! I am naked in the shower!
Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens: [closes the shower door] Just tampons, George! I really needed tampons. God!
[Meredith enters the bathroom]
Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens: I'm not riding in the same car as him.
Dr. Meredith Grey: [looks at Izzie, who is standing in her "Hello Kitty" underwear] Unless you're going like that, you're not riding with me either. Where are the tampons?
Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens: He didn't buy them.
Dr. Meredith Grey: [to George] You didn't buy them?
Dr. George O'Malley: Men don't buy tampons!
Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens: [opens the shower door again, and George falls over] You know what? You're gonna have to get over the whole man thing, George! We're women! We have vaginas! Get used to it!
[she walks out of the bathroom, leaving George lying on the floor of the shower]
Dr. George O'Malley: I am not your sister!
[he slams the shower door]

I MISS EM.





*back*
I MISS THE OLD DAYS NOW. WAIT NO, I'VE ALWAYS MISSED THE OLD DAYS.

It has been few years since I last saw you guys, and I miss each very one of you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment