Nov 21, 2011

RE: Another Cinderella Story

Wookayyy. I just finished watching this movie. I don't usually watch movies like this. I mean, 'Disney' movies. Fairy-tale-kind of movies. Musical. Ugly slut who admires the hero who, obviously is the 'devil' in the story. I decided to watch because a friend wanted me to write a review about this movie. Heck why would anyone wants to do a review of it, but yeah since that's the real motive I'm creating this blog, I'll have to say yes to every request hehe.

By the way I'm more of a 'heavy' movies/tv series fan. Like Grey's Anatomy(the most), The Kite Runner, Lipstick(about a lady who suffers from breast cancer), The Mentalist, The Cure, Titanic(not bad la), and so much more God they are just too stubborn to cross my mind at this moment and for some reasons I also love CSI, Lie To Me, and Bones. They just keep me wondering and expecting things that don't turn out to be as I expected at the end. Cool.

Back to the topic. Another Cinderella Story(ACS). Personally, this story is great, awesome, fantastic, and da-bombb........! for kids. Eheh. I mean, of course, the movie's kinda cute and they managed to choose the right person to play the monkey but seriously, there's not much to say of this movie. The 'princess' will finally get her dreams come true and her 'charming prince' is with her at last and the 'witch' gets the punishment. The End. The movie is okay, the only problem is that, from the start I can tell everything. What would happen next, what would happen to Monique, how would the story end, and so on..so yeah. However, if you're under fifteen or you loooooove this kinda movie, or you're a yayy happy-go-lucky-all-the-time person, or you just watch movies because well at least they're movies, or you have dreams of becoming a princess yourself, or you just..you know, love this....kind of...fairytale, you should watch it lah..it's gonna worth it. And no I am not insinuating or making an indirect joke of it am I that evil!


Here's a part in ACS that I like. Hey it got one part that I actually like! Haha what an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment