Nov 22, 2011

They say that dreams really do come true..but only in movies



If you don't have a dream, start thinking about what the dream for your life is. Start believing that just having a dream begins the process of fulfilling it. You can do it if you're willing to let every step you take move you in that direction. Remember, you deserve the best life has to offer.

-guess who said that? hint: O.W.
















My biggest dream (apart from getting straight A+s in SPM and studying abroad and of course, making my parents the happiest parents on Earth) would be:
The world uniting. I wish I can stop those hard-headed+egoistic people(seriously are we supposed to call em people?) from hating by spreading love, but no matter how hard I try, really, only them can change themselves. Please, O Allah..make my dreams come true. I pray for peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment