Nov 21, 2011

Favourite Quotes







Me: People are weird. They create quotes that tell us to grab every chances and not afraid of failure and to try hard in achieving whatever we're trying to achieve and stuffs but they also say things like 'take it easy', 'you only have this one single life that you can use to enjoy yourself', 'never take things too seriously'.. No, really, these quotes are good and inspire me at times, it's just that..it seems like not all of them can be all used at once nay?

To be frank, I've been living my whole life listening to the people around me(including Hannah Montana) saying 'nobody's perfect'. And I even convinced myself not to look down upon myself, cause no matter how imperfect i see my reflection on the mirror, no one on Earth is perfect anyway. So at least I don't feel really bad la for being 'physically imperfect' LOL. Then suddenly at the age of **..bang! Here comes Selena Gomez with her inspirational song, Who Says.

'Who says you're not worth it
Who says you're the only one that's hurting
Trust me that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty
Who says you're not beautiful
Who says you're not perfect?'

How the hell do I answer to that question?

No comments:

Post a Comment