Dec 4, 2011

Cause when all hope is gone..

Mars: Hey there!

Venus: Hey..! You look.....awesome...

Mars: Thanks...you okay?

Venus: Yeah..of course.. I'm..I'm....it's.. *sigh*

Mars: *bend a little to see her face* Hey, are you okay? Answer me..

Venus: Stop it.

Mars: What?

Venus: Stop asking me that question. I've ran out of 'I'm fine'. Ran out of 'you don't have to be worried, I'm alright'. I've used all of 'em. There's not even one left. Truth is, I never am okay. And I want you to be worried of me. I want you to doubt me each time I answer you with those 'Oh I'm fine' and stuffs and ask me is there's anything that I've been keeping inside that I don't tell you. And then even if I lie to you, you'd be able to read me, and you try to figure things out. And yes, I've been keeping things inside of me. Lots of 'em. And now that I've reached the limit, my heart feels like exploding. Those words I swallowed each time I didn't tell you things I wanted you to know, turned out to be tears that if I saved each drops of them I could build a swimming pool for the world. *putting both hands on his face* You see, when you have loved someone unconditionally and lost that love, it leaves a wound that never heals, a bruised heart, a void forever. And you did that to me. I love you. I have always loved you. I have loved since you first moved to this town. And we went to the same college and we bumped into each other on the first day. And though you didn't even look at me and neither did I look at you but when I saw you again later I just knew it was you and I fell real hard for you. And I couldn't stop this feelings. It's growing everyday, and being unable to do anything or even saying anything to you made me feel like I'm living a dying life. Each minute that passed took away my oxygen and when I saw you..I didn't need oxygen anymore. I couldn't catch up with any fucking thing that you said to me because every time you're near I was deaf to everything despite my loud heartbeat. I thought about you every night before I sleep every morning after I wake up every minute every possible second I could. I never thought I could love anyone to this extension. And it hurts so bad that you didn't feel the same. But I'm not gonna make you feel guilty or like you need to take responsibility or what. I just want to say all that I hadn't been telling you in this 8 years. It's late..too late..but at least I don't die regretting my whole life.

Mars: .....I....

Venus: Shh...not a word. I might change my mind if I hear your voice. Congrats on your wedding. She's beautiful and kind and you're a great, great man. You two...you'll be happy together. Goodbye.
*walk towards the entrance*

Mars: .......

Venus: *turn around* Oh and, do me a favor.. Forget me. The second I walk out of this hall, I need you to forget me completely. I may be selfish at times, like when I confessed what I confessed to you just now on your wedding day, but I don't ruin others' relationships. And surely not yours. 

Mars: ..



ADMIN: So. If you're Mars...what are you going to do next? Do her the favor, or go chase after that lady who loves you more than anyone in this world?
But remember, if you're gonna answer this, think from every aspect. You as the future husband, mainly.







No comments:

Post a Comment