Dec 22, 2011

"I love you forever"

How can you say that?
Really, how the hell are you able to say that?

Do you know the future?
You can predict? Or read, or see?
You actually can figure out what future holds for us?


My point is..
how do you know you'll really love me..forever?
How can you be so sure you will somehow love me forever?

Even if you're in love with me right now at this moment, doesn't mean in the future I'm still gonna be the one you love.


What if life gets in the way?
What if one day we both come to a conclusion that we can't stand another drama?
What if there's too many bumps along this road we're taking and you can't take it anymore?
What if one day you meet someone else and for one second it crosses your mind that she's the 'someone' you've been looking for? And realize that you're not that into me anymore?

Why give hopes?
False hopes.


I can accept that 'I Love You' phrase if you don't add the 'forever'.
At least it won't hurt too bad if our relationship doesn't last forever, cause I would have been aware of the fact that you never promised 'forever' for 'us'.

......


But you did add the sacred word.




And look at us now.
Scratch that. 'Us' no longer exists.
Look at me.
Look at you.

Where are you now?
What are you up to lately?
How's life? How's study?


I don't know a thing about you anymore.

We're not more than just two strangers who met on the street and smiled to each other(because you smiled at me first) and when the traffic light turned red...we went our way.
And yours and mine was opposite, so we lost each other.
I searched for you at first because I thought that smile really meant something.
Turned out I was wrong.




Where's that 'forever' you had been promising me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My faith in you has faded, you know.




No comments:

Post a Comment