Dec 10, 2011

Guys of your dream?

For me, all I ever needed is..
A guy who respects and loves his people more than his own life,
close to his parents,
and whom I would feel comfortable being with,
and most importantly is able to be a friend.

Definition of friend?
-the person who walks in when the whole rest of the world walks out. And still loves me despite the fact that I lack in so many aspects. Loves me for who i am. Loves me the way I am, and not accept.
Accept sounds like, you know, more like he has to take me, accept me the way I was given to him. Like, 'redho jelah dah rupa dia camtu', and because he cannot change me anyway, and there's no other girl that loves him the way I do, and 'well there's no other choice' or stuffs.

And one thing that I want so bad in that guy is that...I want him to believe in me. I want him to see me, read me, and look at me straight into my eyes and tell me I'm gonna make it. Tell me that, no matter what future holds for me, it's gonna be great. And even if comes a time when the world is against me, still, he will consider the possibility of the world somehow being wrong and me being right. And trust me. Not giving a damn of how guilty-proven I am.



And I've never met that kind of guy. Never thought of finding one though, not sure if he exists.


 

What about you guys? Guy/girl of your dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment