Dec 25, 2011

You know what I really, really hate?


When people suddenly have no clue on how to mind their own business,
so they keep minding others', driving 'em crazy.




So. In like less than a week, I'll be back to school   T_T

School, then and now.

When I was in standard 5 or 6, it is the place where we gained knowledge to achieve anything that..we want to achieve la. And where we met friends, too. Had fun during recess, talked about tv programmes that me and my friends never missed to watch..

 
Now that I've been leaving my 'primary years' for years..I can finally see that things are really....different.
You see..I don't change anything. I don't feel like anything's changing around me.

But soon, everything's completely different.

I don't know me anymore.
I don't know who the effing hell I am, I'm a stranger to myself.


I swear I'd give everything to go back to the old days.
Back when my parents are my life, my soul, my number one.
Back when I don't think twice to tell anything to my parents, because I don't keep secrets from them.
Back when I am greeted with my real name, and not any sort of nickname that people create for me.
Back when parents are the priority, and I'd cry blood if one of them cry because of me.
Back when I see the teachers as parents at school, so I respect and love each of them whole-heartedly.
Back when my girlfriends are real and the best, and not close friends that secretly hate me.
Back when I don't give a shit on my looks when talking to guys.
Back when watching romantic scenes is disgusting and not making me a daydreamer.
Back when the only thing on my mind is to make my parents proud of me.
Back when I am friendly to all my relatives, and like a sister to my cousins.
Back when I wear everything that my parents buy for me, no matter how it may look on me.
Back when me and my brother do stupid things together and make our parents smile because of it.
Back when I go to sleep early at night because my parents tell me so.
Back when I can say thank you fluently and easily to those who I treasure, especially my parents.
Back when my life is so..innocent.



*my chest is hurting, I don't think I can hold in this tears anymore*





God knows how much I miss everything. I miss my parents even when they're at home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment