Dec 17, 2011

I want to be your everything


"I cannot go to the ocean,
I cannot drive the streets at night,
I cannot wake up in the morning
Without you on my mind..
So you're gone and I'm haunted
And I bet you are just fine..
Did I make it that easy
To walk right in and out
Of my life?"
Almost Lover; A Fine Frenzy




I want to be your best friend, your most beloved person, your bestest _______ (fill in the blank, as the questions always say) ever.
I may not be your first, but I want to be your last.
I love watching you smile, eat, drink, sit, sleep, talk, you.
I want to grow old with you, beside you. The whole time.
I miss you. And in love with you even from the start.


And I don't even know who you are.


ADMIN: Is it possible to love someone you don't even know? Yes it is. Because I've experienced it. Come to think of it, actually I am still experiencing it. I guess I will be feeling this way til I meet that someone I don't know and God knows where on earth or what he is doing right now.
It's good to feel 'love' but..in my situation, it's just so tiring and confusing. Who am I being in love with right now? I know I'm in love but I seriously have no idea with whom.








And it's really hard. Trust me. Really, really hard that I can cry anytime now.

2 comments: