Dec 27, 2011

Recently I made a mistake. (part 2)

So yeah.


Why everybody's so effing mad at me, becomes sensitive out of the blue is a mistery to me.
As if. As if kan. As if I'm the devil, the only person that has done that kinda mistake,
the only human-being that has ever sinned.


What are you? What are you?!


You have never done anything wrong in your life before?
You have never sinned? Seriously, you're that pure?




Well guess what.
I don't 'dfdhdhfh'ing care if you really are that clean.




Just that..I'm tired and I've had enough. Of all this. Of you.
Of you and your obnoxious words that you have been spreading to my people who in the end slowly view me as the person you describe to them.
It hurts to know that even after years of nothing-can-separate-us friendship,
they still have those doubts in me, but it's okay.
I would have done the same if I'm one of them.




You know why?


Cause you are such a great, great story-twister.


Who wouldn't believe in you?


Even I believed in you when you made a fool out of me by telling me that Bruno Mars was 'shot' at the chest while performing in a concert.
Oh wait. Bruno Mars too would believe your words and check his body if you tell him so.


It's not because I'm stupid.
I swear it's not like that.
It's because of this miraculous talent of manipulating people and making them believe in you no matter what shit shit shit you say that you have.
Yeah it's because of it.


-So it's not because my friends are stupid that they believed in you, it's just that you're too good.
Should I congratulate you on that?-




And baby, it's not good to use your one-in-a-million-gifted talent that way.
Not good.


When the time comes, I know you know, that people will know the naked truth.








When it really comes, at the moment, watcha gonna do, Miss Manipulator?





Huh?
Image Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment