Dec 26, 2011

Recently I made a mistake. (part 1)




Well. Who doesn't?

In my case, the mistake that I've done is not a big deal. Really, it's not.
No big deal to others la.
For me, of course, I realized, it's wrong.

But, heck..what's wrong with you guys?
If you're not wrong anyway, what's with you guys?

I mean, I don't play or toy with anyone's feelings, I don't mock anyone, and most importantly it doesn't actually involve anyone else's whatsoever! I am not making anyone feeling hurt or offended with what I've done. It's about me. Me alone. You see, it's more like a sin of mine that people found out. That's all.

My point is, everybody IS a sinner. Aight?
So why am I being treated this way?

Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe..you're just a little tiny tooooo much?

I've lived with that guilt for so long.
Now that you knew what I've done which leads to why the whole world knew too,
I have to endure your harsh treatment, smile to your evil stare, and even bear your heart-stabbing words.
(this last line refers to the whole world 'you' not 'you' you only-i don't give an F if you don't get me btw)

Image Detail



This is much too much. Scarier than death sentence.

Don't you think you've slightly crossed the line?
No? Not a bit?

Now I have to live with that guilt...plus extreme patience.






Credit goes to you. Thanks a million, 'friend'.

No comments:

Post a Comment